2018 TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. AGE RESTRICTION: Festival Screenings are generally rated 18A or 14A, some exceptions may apply, as marked in the festival schedule and on the Ekran Website.
2. PRICING: Prices subject to revision, applicable taxes and advance ordering fees.
3. AVAILABILITY: All advance and door purchased tickets and passes are in limited supply, and subject to availability.
4. ALL SALES FINAL: No cancellation, refunds or exchanges. Tickets are good only for the screening for which they are issued. Tickets and Passes will not be replaced if lost or stolen, and are non-transferable or re-sellable.
5. SEATING AT SCREENINGS: Customers must present a valid ticket or pass to gain admittance to a screening. Please arrive at your screening venue a minimum of 15 minutes prior to each screening to ensure seating. Seats are not numbered – first come first served. Standing at the back of the theatre or sitting in the aisle is not allowed. All customers must leave the cinema and lobby following each screening. Seats inside the theatre may not be saved. Please do not leave empty seats in the middle of the row. Rush seating is less disruptive to the rest of the audience if empty seats are available on the aisles.
6. SECOND/ENCORE SCREENINGS: Ekran may add a Second or Encore Screening to the film schedule in order to give ticket buyers a chance to see some of the more popular films in the festival. Second Screenings will typically start after 11pm. While Passholders reserve priority line entry to all films, Second Screening admittance may be limited to a maximum cap of approximately 50 Passholders, depending on the screening.
7. RUSH TICKETS: At sold-out screenings, those without tickets can join the Rush Line. A limited number of Rush tickets will be released at the door, a few minutes before each screening, depending on the number of available seats.
8. LATECOMERS: Latecomers with valid tickets or passes will be seated only at the discretion of Ekran staff, if seats are available. There will be no admittance 15 minutes after the start of a program.
9. SCREENING TIMES: Film start time and length, as listed in the schedule, represents the best available information at press time and is for your convenience only. Length of film does not include film introductions or Q&A sessions following the screening. Screenings and schedules are subject to change without notice.
10. USE OF DIGITAL DEVICES: Use of cameras and any recording devices is strictly prohibited during screenings. In addition personal digital devices and wearable technologies including but not limited to cellular phones, smartphones, tablets, pagers, smart watches, Google Glass / head-worn technology and wrist watch alarms and chimes must be switched off and muted for screenings.
11. MISTREATMENT OF STAFF, VOLUNTEERS & AUDIENCE MEMBERS: Our staff and volunteers are here to ensure the best possible Festival experience for all; Ekran Polish Film Association will not tolerate mistreatment of any kind of its staff or volunteers and will take measures accordingly. Toronto Polish Film Festival is a fully inclusive event. Physical or verbal harassment towards patrons or staff will not be tolerated. Anyone exhibiting such behaviour will be removed from the premises
12. WAIVER: By reading this and/or using a ticket or pass at Ekran: Toronto Polish Film Festival, the user waives and releases Ekran Polish Film Association from all claims he/she may have against Ekran Polish Film Association for any loss, damage, injury, liability or expense he/she may suffer, arising from his/her presence at the event venue due to any reason whatsoever, including those arising from personal injury, property loss/damage or death.